Edisto Beach Weddings and Events
Whatever the occasion, nothing could be more enjoyable than celebrating with family and friends on the beautiful Edisto Island. Whether you’re planning an elegant destination wedding, a laid-back family reunion, or a milestone anniversary, Atwood Vacations can assist with selecting the perfect Edisto Island Event Home for your event. We offer a great selection of exclusive Edisto Beach Event Homes located on Edisto Beach, from the low country plantation style, to the casual beach cottage. Atwood Vacations can also provide accommodations for your guests.
In addition to finding the perfect Edisto Beach Event Home for your reception, or to accommodate your party, Atwood Vacations can recommend Edisto Island Wedding Venues to suit every wedding’s look and feel. From traditional Southern plantation homes lined with old oak trees to a modern church venue for any denomination, Edisto Island has the perfect spot for your wedding. To assist with wedding planning, Atwood Vacations has partnered with a professional wedding planning service that can assist in making your event special. Check out A Charleston Bride to help make your special day memorable, regardless of your budget.
We offer select Edisto Island Event Homes and outdoor venues for your vacation planning. Each of these locations have individualized requirements and fees. Check out these Edisto Beach Destination Homes and Edisto Beach Wedding Venues for detailed information.
In addition to offering the finest Edisto Beach Event Homes for your affair, we can secure additional guest accommodations, refer you to a planning partner who will coordinate with local vendors, and more. Edisto Beach wedding ceremonies may be on the beach, poolside, on the deck, or inside an Edisto Beach Event Home. Set the perfect mood and have your event at sunrise, sunset, or under moonlight.
Important Event Documents
- Event Home Policies
- Event Ordinances
- Special Events Application
- Town of Edisto Beach Event Application
- Town of Edisto Beach Event Regulations
Event Venues and Wedding Services
- Edisto Plantation Weddings - Cassina Point Plantation and Bailey Island Plantation House.
- Cypress Trees Plantation - An Exclusive Outdoor Lowcountry Plantation setting on Edisto Island.
- Westbank Plantation - Grand wedding venue in Edisto Island.
- Lasting Impressions Photograhy - Edisto Island Photography: family portraits, weddings, groups.
- A Charleston Bride - Full service wedding and event coordination firm.
- Allen AME Church, Rev James Eric Nelson, 8060 Botany Bay Rd.Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3715
- Calvary AME Church, Rev Isaac Johnson, P. O. Box 391, 8321 Pine Landing Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3672
- Edisto Beach Baptist Church, Rev Rob Heath - Pastor, 414 Jungle Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-2662
- Bethel AME Church, Rev Alice Salters, 945 Hwy 174, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-747-2215
- Edisto Island United Methodist Church, 3319 Palmetto Rd., Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3456
- Bethel RMUE Church, Rev Wesley A. Moore, Sr., 8071 Point Of Pines Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-577-5521
- Edisto Presbyterian Church, Rev McKinley Washington, Jr, 1890 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 7, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-889-2440
- Greater Galilea Church, Rev Harrison Jenkins, Steamboat Landing Rd, -Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-893-3720
- The Presbyterian Church on Edisto Island, Interim Pastor - Rev Charles Hasty, 2164 Highway 174, P. O. Box 86, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-2326
- Mount Olive Baptist Church, Rev Marion Gadsden, Pine Landing Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-556-4498
- St Frederick & St Stephen Catholic Church, 544 Hwy 174, Rev Stanley Smolenski, P. O. Box 602, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-0124
- New First Baptist Church, Rev Albert (Chick) Morrison,1644 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 141, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-9107
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Rev E Weyman Camp, 1589 Hwy 174 P. O. Box 425, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-4090
- Zion Reformed Episcopal Church, Rev Roy Guild, Hwy 174, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-766-3900
- Edisto Island Community Church, Rev Stan LaTorre, 908 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 822, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-4216 or 843-209-9295