Edisto is Your Perfect Wedding and Reunion Destination
Whatever the occasion, nothing could be more enjoyable then celebrating with family and friends on the beautiful Edisto Island. Whether you’re planning an elegant destination wedding, a laid-back family reunion or a milestone anniversary celebration – Atwood Vacations can assist with selecting the perfect site for your event. We offer a great selection of exclusive Event Homes located on Edisto Island to Edisto Beach, from the lowcountry plantation style, to the casual beach affair. Atwood Vacations also provides accommodations for your guests.
Atwood Vacations has partnered with a professional wedding planner if you are desiring a referral to a qualified professional that can assist in making your event special. Carrie with A Charleston Bride is a professional that will make planning your wedding or event seamless and stress-free. She is ready to assist you in making your special day memorable regardless of your budget.
We offer select event homes and outdoor venues for your vacation planning. Each of these locations have individualized requirements and fees. Check out these destination homes and venues for detailed information.
In addition to offering the finest event homes for your affair, we can secure additional guest accommodations; refer you to our planning partner who will coordinate with local vendors and more. With Carrie at A Charleston Bride you may customize your exclusive package and add additional services to create an event as unique as you are. Ceremonies may be on the beach, pool side, on the deck or inside. Set the perfect mood – sunrise, brunch, afternoon, sunset, or moonlight.
Important Event Documents
- Event Home Policies
- Event Ordinances
- Special Events Application
- Town of Edisto Beach Event Application
- Town of Edisto Beach Event Regulations
- Edisto Plantation Weddings - Cassina Point Plantation and Bailey Island Plantation House
- Cypress Trees – Murray Plantation – An Exclusive Outdoor Lowcountry Plantation setting on Edisto
- Allen AME Church, Rev James Eric Nelson, 8060 Botany Bay Rd.Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3715
- Calvary AME Church, Rev Isaac Johnson, P. O. Box 391, 8321 Pine Landing Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3672
- Edisto Beach Baptist Church, Rev Rob Heath - Pastor, 414 Jungle Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-2662
- Bethel AME Church, Rev Alice Salters, 945 Hwy 174, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-747-2215
- Edisto Island United Methodist Church, 3319 Palmetto Rd., Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-3456
- Bethel RMUE Church, Rev Wesley A. Moore, Sr., 8071 Point Of Pines Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-577-5521
- Edisto Presbyterian Church, Rev McKinley Washington, Jr, 1890 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 7, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-889-2440
- Greater Galilea Church, Rev Harrison Jenkins, Steamboat Landing Rd, -Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-893-3720
- The Presbyterian Church on Edisto Island, Interim Pastor - Rev Charles Hasty, 2164 Highway 174, P. O. Box 86, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-2326
- Mount Olive Baptist Church, Rev Marion Gadsden, Pine Landing Rd, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-556-4498
- St Frederick & St Stephen Catholic Church, 544 Hwy 174, Rev Stanley Smolenski, P. O. Box 602, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-0124
- New First Baptist Church, Rev Albert (Chick) Morrison,1644 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 141, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-9107
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Rev E Weyman Camp, 1589 Hwy 174 P. O. Box 425, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-4090
- Zion Reformed Episcopal Church, Rev Roy Guild, Hwy 174, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-766-3900
- Edisto Island Community Church, Rev Stan LaTorre, 908 Hwy 174, P. O. Box 822, Edisto Island, SC 29438, 843-869-4216 or 843-209-9295