Throw Me A Bone!
Posted by Atwood Vacations | Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Four Paws Up For Edisto Beach!
It would be an understatement to say that all of us at Atwood Vacations & Real Estate love our dogs. We treat them like they're our children and agree that each of them has hung the moon. Our interoffice check-ins often bring laughter and smiles when mentioning the fun and joy that our dogs: Gypsy, Endar, the new puppy that is guaranteed a great life with Erin, Virgil, Chloe, Dixie, Cooper, Fanny, Ug, Bo, Madison, Rock, Pepper, Lucky, and Finn, bring to us. This connection keeps all of us laughing and smiling. Even naughty behavior is shared quickly as if made the cover of a trashy celebrity gossip magazine. All of our pups adore Edisto as much as we do. We couldn't imagine taking a vacation without them.
Did you know that Edisto is the most pet friendly beach in South Carolina? Relaxed leash laws and pet friendly businesses welcome everyone whether you have two or four legs. It's never been easier to enjoy a quality vacation with your entire family.
Edisto Pet Tips & Hints
- Pets must be on a leash from May 1-October 31.
- From November 1-April 30 all pets on the beach must be under voice command of the owner or on a leash.
- Please clean up after your pet. Ask for extra bags at the Bi-Lo when you are shopping.
- Don't forget to bring a water bowl and fresh water especially during the warmer weather. Dogs tend to swallow lots of salt water when swimming which can lead to dehydration much faster.
- Be familiar with the signs of heat stroke.
- Follow this safety advice from Animal Planet!
Search for your pet friendly vacation home today or look through all of our Pet Friendly Properties!
Don't be in the dog house by waiting to book.