Atwood Vacations Guest Services & Programs
|Early Check In/Late Check Out||EZPay|
|Equipment Rentals||Preferred Guests|
|Provided Linens & Towels||What to Bring
|Home Housekeeping||Free Departure Cleaning
back to top
Early Check In/Late Check out
If your vacation plans require a check-in earlier than 4PM or a check out later than 10AM, Atwood Vacations can accommodate this for you for an additional fee of $25 per hour. These services are subject to availability and limited to selective properties depending on the season. To schedule an early check in or late check out, please contact our office as they must be reserved and paid for at least 2 weeks prior to your check in date.
back to top
Are you in need of additional items that your rental property doesn't provide? There are a number of local businesses that can set you up with all you need for a worry free vacation. Many offer free pick up and delivery so that you can spend your time enjoying the beach and not waste a single moment.
- Edisto Essentials - (843) 869-0951
- Island Bikes & Outfitters - (843) 869-4444
back to top
Provided Linens & Towels
We are happy to announce that for your convenience ALL of Atwood Vacations’ rental properties will provide linens and towels in 2018! The provided bed linens and towels (bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth for the sleeping occupancy of the home) will be at your home when you check in. You will want to bring beach towels along with you as they are not provided. Our linens are sterilized and cleaned to industry standards. A washer and dryer are available at all of the properties for any need to launder during your stay. Upon your departure please bag all provided linens and towels (kitchen & bath), whether they are dirty or not, in the bags provided and leave inside the home.
We hope that you enjoy the convenience of this addition as we continue to strive towards providing an excellent vacation experience here on Edisto!
back to top
Home Housekeeping Services
ATWOOD VACATIONS’ vacation home housekeeping staff is committed to service excellence. Many of our housekeeping crews and staff have been with us for over 10 years. Our goal is 100% Guest Satisfaction and we understand that cleaning is an integral part of that goal. Experienced housekeepers, continuous training and education, accountability, and a dedicated housekeeping manager are crucial to the success of your Edisto Beach vacation home. ATWOOD VACATIONS knows this winning combination ensures both our homeowners and guests a positive experience — and a very successful rental program.
The Housekeeping Management Team at ATWOOD VACATIONS has over 28 years experience in management and specializes in motivating our staff to not only meet cleaning guidelines but exceed those expectations. We believe in setting specific cleaning standards, monitoring housekeeper’s performance and holding our staff accountable.
In the past 10 years we have managed to keep “call backs” for cleaning issues to a minimum. We require our homeowners to perform annual deep cleaning, carpet cleaning, inventory and encourage seasonal painting and upgrades to provide a clean slate for our housekeepers to begin each season. Our staff at Atwood Vacations is committed to excellence and 100 percent guest satisfaction. This commitment and the attention to details are necessary to maintain the high standards in the rental housekeeping profession.
back to top
Free Departure Cleaning
Relax – You are on vacation! Departure cleaning is included with your vacation at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (for reservations 3 nights or longer). When you stay with Atwood Vacations, we want your vacation to be a relaxing, enjoyable experience. Don’t worry about the hustle and bustle of cleaning the home when you depart, just complete the basics – take the trash out, remove all items from the refrigerator, and make sure all dishes are clean and put away. We will take care of the rest and ensure that the home is clean and sterilized.
back to top
EZ Pay Program
Atwood Vacations is pleased to provide you with a vacation rental payment plan created for any budget!
If you are making your reservation greater than 6 months in advance
- 1st Payment due at booking – 35% (via Credit Card)
- 2nd Payment due 2 months after reservation – 20%
- 3rd Payment due 4 months after reservation – 20%
- 4th Payment due 30 Days prior to Arrival Date – 25%
If you are making your reservation between 31 days and 6 months in advance
- 1St Payment due at booking – 60% (via Credit Card)
- 2nd Payment due 30 Days prior to Arrival Date – 40%
If you are making your reservation within 30 Days of Arrival Date
Full Payment is due at booking via Credit Card
We are committed to serving our guests through providing a memorable vacation experience, so as a valuable Atwood Guest, you will receive discount cards and coupons to local shopping, restaurants, activities and services valued at $200.00 or more. Another benefit of staying with us!
What to Bring: Items which are perishable or can become unsanitary are not kept in the properties. Homes will have pillows, bedspreads, cookware, serving utensils, dinnerware, silverware, glasses and cups, coffee pot, etc. For your convenience, we have included a list below of items for you to remember to bring with you.
- The home or villa that you have rented provides sheets and towels (bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth for the sleeping occupancy of the home). You may want to bring additional beach towels along with you. A washer and dryer are available for any need to launder during your stay.
- Paper Products (Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Napkins, etc.)
- Garbage Bags
- Dishwasher and Laundry Detergent as well as Dish Soap
- Emergency Kit (Bandages, Ointments, Candles, Flashlight, etc.)
- Plastic Wrap and Aluminum Foil
- All Purpose Cleaners (during your stay)
- Staple Items (Salt, Pepper, Sugar, etc.) and Condiments
- Bath Soaps and Shampoo
- Beach Items (Towels, Umbrellas, Chairs, Water Sporting and Fishing Equipment). Should you forget any of these items there are stores on the island where most items can be purchased and/or rented.
- Cooler. It may take the refrigerator in the home up to 5 hours to cool your beverages, snacks, and meals. Plan in advance and bring a cooler to keep your most important items cold.