Atwood Property Watch – Peace of mind while you’re away
Peace of mind while you're away
Do you own a second home on Edisto that is not on a vacation rental or property management program? If so, our new property watch service is for you! Many things can happen in a vacant or absentee home – roof leaks, frozen pipes, insects, mold, and even theft. With Atwood Vacations and Real Estates customizable property watch service, you can rest assured that your property will be cared for while you are away.
The Atwood Property Watch offers weekly or bi-weekly inspection programs that are customized to each owner’s unique situation. Basically, we ensure that “all is well” by following your homes personalized inspection list. Our inspectors will check for damages, possible maintenance issues, replace air filters, and retrieve mail or brochures before they pile up along with many other services for you to choose from. Our comprehensive inspection of the interior and exterior of your home will protect you from the inconvenient surprises that can be found after you have been away.
Other services include but are not limited to:
- Package pick up
- Arrange home deliveries
- Flush toilets/run water to ensure pipes are working properly w/ no leaks
- Ensure HVAC equipment is working properly
- Check/Change Air Filters, Smoke Alarm Batteries, Light bulbs (w/ provided stock)
- Check for roof leaks/debris on roof
- Start and run garaged/stored vehicles
- Winterize/De-winterize including installing insulated hose covers, drain & turn off water to home along with corresponding necessities i.e. turn off hot water heater, R/O.
- Storm/Hurricane preparation including securing/storing outdoor furniture, yard ornaments, potted plants in a pre-designated area. Includes pre-storm & post-storm photos
- Recommend licensed and insured vendors for scheduled services i.e. lawn service, pest control, spa service.
- Arrange for and meet with contractors
Contact us today to see how we can help put your mind at ease!